Saturday, November 16, 2013

Running with Humans

We all know it. Humans are as slow as turtles when they run. Britni sometimes tries to race up the stairs, down mountains and on the trail. I like to let her think she could win, but only for a split second. I could never let a girl win.

Yesterday, I got to run free from the chain of obedience! She said it's rough running with a leashed Aussie, but I sort of did that on purpose. Hello freedom!

There were so many good smells and new things around the path and I couldn't get enough. Sometimes something REALLY good would catch my nose and I'd bolt. It unnerves mom and sometimes I get into trouble, but all I want to do is check out the smells!

Britni typically let's me run free these days, which makes her a smart human. I run 4 times more than she does since I run back and forth and all around, while she plants her feet in a straight boring line. She doesn't have me pulling her, I get more exercise - it's a win/win I think! Some day she should put a tracker on me to see how much more I run than her. I'd probably embarrass her, which is likely why she hasn't yet. Silly human.

Welp, off to chase some squirrels!


No comments:

Post a Comment